"As you move on, remember me, remember us and all we used to be I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile. I've watched you sleeping for a while - ZH"
Tuesday, March 20, 2012

oh! chentaku


This train will stop on a straightline,
I wonder if I could turn back the time, just to meet you again
And these are what I've been through,
I never felt wrong for what I did to you,
but now I'm sorry for what I've done

Lupakanlah segalanya
Just shut your eyes and pretend that nothing happened
Lupakanlah segalanya
Look back at our sweet memories
They were wonderful, wonderful
This is not the way we should barricade
(Beloved, listen to me! We're falling apart)

It's time for you now to speak up,
I wonder if you still loved me when I can change it all
And I could change it all
Sins that I've made, mistakes that I've done, mess that I've created, Everything will evaporate!

Well it's just the straightline, that I want to follow
Will you ever learned on absolve and forgiveness


p/s : asj, if yu read this, i miss yu, did yu miss me too? yes no


0 comments: