"As you move on, remember me, remember us and all we used to be I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile. I've watched you sleeping for a while - ZH"
Friday, May 25, 2012

trouble is a friend

im having a bad hijjab days today.. :'(
owh mannnnn..
i wake up early than usual so i can do last minute revision on today test..
so, when its time to start the engine.. 
at time nk masukkan gear.. ada benda asing bunyik..
n clutch xboleh masuk gear..
*what? gulz yg bawak kereta manual is awesome.. yoawhh!
i was panic.. omg.. omg.. "mcm mana nk p jwp test ni.."
start calling classmate nk tumpang g class..
and all the gf classmate are already arrived at fac..
omg.. so i decide to go by bus..
masuk rumah, tukar tubah pakai seluar.. sigh!..
baru feeling-feling nk solehah sikit ari jumaat ni..

sampai fac, xsempat revision..
terus duduk and answer all the question..
im dead gulz..

balik nasib syahida tlg tompangkan..
pkol 3 zack dtg tgkkan kereta..
n the conclusion yg zack bg is clutch plate rosak..
n total cost about rm6++ for repair n towing..
mana nk cari duit? n matila kena marah ng abah..
owh lupa.. zack is my classmate yg tahu ssiket2 benda pasal kereta..

after zack, im calling my pak su.. so mana tahu dia boleh tampung sikit2 duit.. ihihi
so he decide to come n see my cars problem first n he bring along the pomen.. ahaha..
and Alhamdulillah.. Allah help me.. n the car can move again..
problem solve..

so im going to frinjan event.. and jual hijjab..
thanks to Allah, pak su and zack for helping me..



p/s : you know what.. for the whole bad hijjab days that happen today, my mouth didn't even said any single bad words.. unless my lord, help me plis.. im begging you.. n moral of the days is.. ckp benda yg baik-baik.. mintak tlg Allah.. n bersabar :) n its only English test.. hihi.. Alhamdulillah im able to answers all the question nicely.. 



0 comments: