"As you move on, remember me, remember us and all we used to be I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile. I've watched you sleeping for a while - ZH"
Monday, December 31, 2012
last night i dream of you.. in that dream i saw ur picture engagement with her in ur fb.. n yu are about to marry her next year.. funny because i never open ur fb until now n i also dont know bout ur latest news.. but its still broke my heart even though its only a dream.. deep inside , i miss yu.. but its doesn't matter.. times heal... hah ha.. funny i dont know till when.. i wish the best for u.. if my dream become true.. plis plis plis dont invite me to ur wedding.. n this is serious... i just hope this is the last time i dream about yu..


p/s : why i have to post last entry of 2012 about yu hah? grrrr so not cool

0 comments: