"As you move on, remember me, remember us and all we used to be I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile. I've watched you sleeping for a while - ZH"
Tuesday, July 26, 2011

im sorry, i cant let go of my big ego

i'm sorry, i push you away before this
i'm sorry, i didn't realize i need you so much
i'm sorry, i make you sad with all my word
i'm sorry, You will always be inside my heart
i'm sorry, i couldn’t stand it
i'm sorry, i can’t fight it anymore
i'm sorry, i miss you
i'm sorry, i ignore you sometimes
i'm sorry, i still can’t face you
i'm sorry, I’ve lost all control

i'm sorry, i can’t stop looking at your house
i'm sorry, i’ll be leaving soon
i'm sorry, i let you go
i'm sorry, i wish you never exist
i'm sorry, it's all my fault
i'm sorry, i wish you happy with her
i'm sorry, i know you wont need my 'sorry' anymore

i regret that you don't notice my behavior to you since we close,
i wonder if i ever cross your mind??
i’m hurt when you seems like already forgotten me
you don’t miss me, i know.


p/s : you didn't realize that i lost all of my ego when i say 'im sorry' don't you?


p/s : yes! this entry is for you, A.Shahir Jamil

1 comments:

Pert Doherty said...

olololo..


(gua tak boleh nak sound lebih2.. haha..)

p/s: tabah ",